Inferior

>> Sunday, October 19, 2008

The new specs came this week. Lots of unfamiliar faces...

It sucks because they are from the same batch as I am. The difference is that they have 3 bars on their arms while mine is empty.

eee...

Just makes me feel so... er... lousy. Its like you and your bunch of classmates. One day, all your classmates disappeared. Half a year later, they suddenly return. But now, they are not your classmates anymore. They are your teachers who have learned stuffs you haven't, and are much more knowledgeable than you are. They went through much more and as such you have to listen to them, learn from them, greet them.

They ask you to sit, you sit.
ask you to stand, you stand.
You march, they walk.
You senang diri, they cross their arms in front of them.

Made me emo again just like the first few nights I got posted here.

Its sad... But I gotta be optimistic! Looking on the bright side, I get much more free time and have less responsibility! :) I have more time to slack in bunk and my job is simpler! They may get cocky because they have higher ranks, but out of camp and after ORD, who cares?! Lalalaa... And ya, they earn $200 more every month... But lets look at it this way... 500, 700, 1000 etc. If we don't look at it relatively, the fact is - they are all meagre as monthly pay! WAHAHA...

Ok, I feel much better now! I shall not feel inferior :)

Gotta book in soon. 55 more weeks to ORD. huh~