I rest 2 days a week

>> Monday, March 15, 2010

Long weekend.

Singapore e awards on Saturday was pretty worth the price. Cheapskate me couldn't afford the tickets for stefanie sun's concert at Sentosa and thought this was a much cheaper alternative to catch her singing live, all along assuming she would actually be attending it. Well.

But still managed to catch many other singers, although they were tiny as hell on the stage that also looked tiny as hell from our seats because the cheapskate me got the cheapest tickets which were 2km away. But it was the cheapest tickets that were nearest to the stage and evil me couldn't stop laughing at the people seated one row below us who paid double the price. HAHA.

The best performance that night was probably by JJ who sounded amazing live on the piano. It was exactly how he sounded like on CD and no he wasn't lip-syncing. Dammit people who can sing makes me jealous.

And I was totally perplexed by how popular SHINee was. 90% of the crowd was probably girls and almost 90% of them was probably there for SHINee while shun bian supporting some of their favourite Chinese singers. How did they gain so much popularity here with so little exposure?! The audience basically went crazy like monkeys whenever they go on stage.

It was like:
Chen Wei Lian! 
clap clap clap.

Tanya Chua!
clap clap

Liang Wen Yin!
clap clap whistles~ woo!

SHIN.... or simply I am sure you all have been waiting for this...
AHHHHHH OMGWT***** *YELLS* *Screams like crazy*
(*Freaking climb on the seats and jump like mad with glowsticks in hand*)

And I was stunned. Like =O.

The funny part was how they planned Eason Chan to be the final 压轴 performance and arranged SHINee before him, but before Eason Chan actually sang people were already leaving. How sad is it that our Chinese singers are being overtaken by these Korean boybands who have little exposure here and sang songs which no one understands like ding ding dong and some replay~bojio~ songs.

Anyway, the thing lasted almost 5 hours and we left at 11.30pm hoping to catch the last train. And the saddest and most helpless feeling you can ever get at that point of time is to see on the LCD screen at the control station:

Last Train to Jurong East    Arrived

Ah! Almost wanted to run for it but the sensible me refrained from tapping in since I most probably will be wasting 60cents. We shouldn't have bought the Big Gulp at 7-eleven.-_-

So we went in search for buses only to realise my buses have already ended service. Dammit why do our transport system end services so fast?!! Doesn't LTA's CEO have a night life?

Luckily lekchia didn't abandon me or I would have been left stranded at City Hall. We managed to find a bus that goes directly to his house but it was the wrong way and we had to search for the bus-stop for the other direction, found it, only to realise the bus doesn't stop there, saw the bus pass by, jayrun across traffic light to catch it on the next bus-stop, only to realise it doesn't stop there either, miss the bus, all while praying that that wasn't the last bus. We walked to the next bus-stop which the bus actually does stop, and thankfully the service ends quite late. Crazy night. Slept over at his house that night.

Went to IT Show the next day and the crowd was crazy. Singapore seriously doesn't need to increase its population. LKY should have been there at Citylink Mall the day before when there was a human jam, and he probably will go "OK fine! I was wrong. 2 is enough. And no more banglas unless required."

Actually had to exit to upstairs to make out way to Suntec. It was claustrophobic and I think its just getting worse every show. =/

Caught Kaiji today with the guys as suggested by WW who was pissed because we were late but the movie was surprisingly quite good. The acting and plot was lame but at least I didn't fall asleep because it was so engaging. Ssossossossosso...

Its super late right now. I am sacrificing my precious sleep to finish this entry. 3 person have asked me the question 'Tml no need work ar?'

And I haven't iron my clothes. bye.